Backing Up Your Downloads to CDs
How to back up your kits to CD (Windows)
How to copy your DSP Kits to a CD (Windows – recent versions)
1. Insert a blank, unformatted CD into the drive on your computer that allows you to write to a CD. (The drive is usually labeled as Recordable or Rewritable).
2. Click on “Open writable CD folder”.
3. Click the files or folders that you want to copy to the CD. (To select more than one file, hold down the CTRL key while you click the files you want.)
4. Now drag these items to your CD Drive. Notice how they are faded, that is because they are not actually on the CD.
5. At the left of this winow, click on Write these files to CD.
6. A new window will pop up, by default, Windows puts the date as the CD name, you can change it.
7. Automatically, windows will ask if you’d like to create another CD, if you don’t simply click FINISH.
8. That’s it! Your CD is now finished! And your files are ready for you!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.